transactions the Group including transactions, procedure or course of conduct that raises question or doubt of management integrity.
Code of Ethics
Each Board member shall adhere to the following Code of Ethics:
- Observe high standards of corporate governance and uphold accountability and transparency at all times;
- Act honestly, fairly, ethically, with integrity and loyalty and conduct themselves in a professional, courteous and respectful manner;
- Act in the best interests of the Company and the Group in a manner to enhance and maintain the reputation of the Company, and fulfill their fiduciary duties to the Company and the stakeholders of the Company;
- Act in good faith, with responsibility, due care, competence, diligence and independence;
- Shall not accept positions on Board Committees or working group where a conflict of interest is likely to arise, without firstly declaring that interest.
- Declaring any personal, professional or business interests that may conflict with the Director’s responsibilities.